Who will benefit the most from flushing TV down the toilette?

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A conversation with Erich Schmidt (Google's CEO)

When talking about innovation, Google is the first thing that comes to my mind. It started out as a plain textbox and a Search button (or so it seemed)... who would have figured!!

About 3-4 of years ago I got an invitation to use Gmail, then I found out that Google Maps does have the geographical information for Mexico City (my beloved home town) and it is loaded right into my iPhone, then I moved to iGoogle, blogspot and now I'm trying to figure how to take advantage of the could computing platform their putting out there (Google Docs).

This is a very good interview that a McKinsey Director had with Google's CEO.

(once there, click on the "Launch interactive" link)




1 comment:

who cares (at least a bit) about this stuff?

who is this guy anyways?